Monday, September 13, 2010

be optimistic, don't yah be a-grumpy... just smile smile smile & Be HAPPY!

So---despite being stressed out and discouraged in several areas I feel that God has given me a great hope in Him and incredible feelings of joy. I have had a rough couple of days and I am realizing that even when my world seems to be crashing down around me in little ways, God has blessed me beyond belief. I have wonderful, loving and supportive room mates that will wipe away my tears, pray for me when I'm in need, just listen, and go out of their way to help me out. I have a incredible, giving, caring boyfriend who is willing to give up his car for me to continue to live a normal life and listen to me patiently as I try to communicate through tears. I have been blessed with talented and genuine professors. I was offered the opportunity to work an extra day every week, which takes away a HUGE financial burden. I have an amazing, fun, relaxing job- that will boost my resume! God has REALLY provided in the past day or so and it has been so encouraging. I feel so loved.

Praise our loving Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment