This is a place to write down the cool, awesome, wonderful and interesting things you think about during your day. They can be simple, complex, inspiring or typical-whatever you choose. Enjoy the chance to write down what you think about and the chance to see what other people in your life are thinking about as well. If you want to be a part of this, Facebook message Kristin Olsen or e-mail ktolsen222@aol.com!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Treasure Hunt
My golden birthday party is this weekend and I am so excited to celebrate with people. I have kind of been stressing out about what I am going to wear and when I will get decorations and food and stuff like that (you know... girly stuff). But over the past couple of days it has all been coming together and just makes me more excited! The best part is that today I finally found my outfit! There are only two words to describe it.... GOLD SKIRT!! I'm so excited for this weekend!!! Pictures will come later. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment