Sunday, September 26, 2010

fall is in the air!...so are thai food and cute cottages!

wowwwzaaa, I can't believe the weekend is over! I feel very refreshed due to all the wonderful relaxing that happened this weekend :)

I was able to go out for Thai food with my lovely friend Liz, and it was a delightful night-- Great food & atmosphere + great conversation = great night! I think it's super amazing that we can experience little baby pieces of other cultures (even if it's in an Americanized bubble) ...but yea, I love Thai mmm :) I'm really blessed to have authentic friendships in my life; it blesses me in so many ways to be able to be humble & transparent with loved ones.

I was walking on the quad on Friday afternoon, and passed a group of girls all talking about their favorite things about Fall...! There are TONS of marvelous things about Fall- apples, sweaters, Halloween, football (even I get excited about that), cider, leaves, trees, colors, crisp air, ahhh it's so great! It has really gotten chilly, but it's exciting; there truly is something special about this time of year, and I'm already feeling it. I hope to cherish the Fall season and spend some time outside, especially on the quad!

I watched The Holiday this weekend...man I love that movie; it's very predictable and chick flicky, but it still wins me over! The cottage that Kate Winslet lives in is like...my dream home. IT'S SO ADORABLE...! If you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch it just for the cute cottage :) Or google it..! It's just so cozy and perfect. They made it solely for the movie, so I wonder if anyone lives there...because if not, adios Linden House! haha kidding :)

Alright, well that's all for nowwwww- have a great Monday finding joy :)

1 comment: