my roommates are incredible...we worked as a unit to throw an awesome party for chels :) i really appreciate the way they've all really helped out...! watching our church serve each other in hospitality is awesome; liz & brook threw a great slumber party last night! at both parties, it was so great to visit with people and enjoy one anothers company...what a blessing :)
solitude with God is GREATTTT. He continues to teach me how to listen and discern. I believe He's shown me that I am His intricate & beautiful creation, and that He is changing and growing me immensely in this season of my life...I don't know, I was just thinking...isn't it amazing to know that you belong to someone? I find joy in the fact that I am the Lord's. I belong to Him. WOW! Sorry this was pretty vague....but hey, sometimes simplicity is the way to go.
NIGHT! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment