I turned 22 this week!!! On September 22nd! I don't know if you know this or not, but that is considered a golden birthday! It was so special to me because I got to have a big party that all my friends could attend. I felt sssssoooooo loved and blessed throughout the entire weekend and this past week. God has blessed me with such great roommates that would let/help me through a party. Not only am I blessed with such wonderful roommates, but He has also given me ssssooooooo many people that love me and want nothing but the best for me. Friends that have become family that I can have really amazing conversations with about hard stuff like feelings or about fun stuff like farting. I am so glad God has placed each and every person in my life and am so thankful for how differently we all love on each other.
Sorry if this post was really jumbled to read. Bottom line...... GOD IS GOOD! and this was a birthday I will never forget!
I wish I could jump on you right now!
ReplyDelete